Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm so blessed to have such a dedicated husband and two healthy boys. This is my life and I love it!




Golf cart rides were a BIG hit! We would take it to the store each day and also explore other fishing spots. Here's a picture of the gang by the lake. Wy is sound asleep.





My dad and I got up early each day to go on a bike ride. There is a cool trail along the Mogollon Rim that is breathtaking. We'd stop along the trail and sit on the boulders and just talk about life. I loved our little father/daughter time. My dad is 71 and is in GREAT shape! xoxo


Have you ever seen somebody fish for squirrels??? Well, here you go. Jerry and Wy put bread on the end of a line (no hook) and let the little guys tug it off. It was so funny to see them play tug-a-war with it.






Here are my ninja turtles!

1 comment:

  1. Loved to hear about you and your dads special time... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete