Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mama & Papa for the day!

Yesterday we spent the whole day with Mama & Papa! We started out by heading to the farmer's market. The boys had fun shopping for veggies, bouncing in the bounce house, going to the petting zoo, getting their faces painted, playing with their balloon swords, etc. It was a beautiful day! Here are my mom and Brody back at home watching Indiana Jones while Papa and Wyatt took a nap.

My dad is so sweet. Wyatt wanted Papa to sleep in his room so here he is on a blow-up mattress.
Wyatt gave his puppy to Papa to sleep with (in his hand). He said the puppy would protect him. Awww!



I told Wy to close his eyes and pretend he was sleeping. This is what I got! I'm surprised he slept at all. He was soooo excited about having his Papa Bear sleep in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment