Friday, March 8, 2013

Mother Son BBQ/Dance

Brody and I attended the Mother Son BBQ this week.  It was for students in 2nd grade through 5th grade, so Wyatt couldn't come.  Brody saw many friends/neighbors at the dance.  After we ate a yummy BBQ dinner, we got jiggy on the dance floor!  We danced for an hour and a half straight!!!  Brody's favorite song was "Party Rockers"!  The DJ was great and really got everyone up and moving!  I was totally sweating and worn out by the end of the night.  The only picture I have was taken with my phone, so the quality isn't very good.  I love my Brody!!!!  Boy can he dance!!!

We were slow dancing in this picture.  Love my boy! xo

Here is Brody with his friend Tyler at the end of the dance.  Silly boys were doing the Tango together!  :)
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment