Monday, June 24, 2013

Moon Valley High School 20 Year Reunion!!!

I can't believe that we have been out of high school for 20 years!!!!  That makes me feel really old!!!  Over the weekend we attended our 20 year high school reunion at the Hotel Palomar in downtown Phoenix.  It was a great night filled with friends, dancing, and a few cocktails.  We spent the night and then headed out with our close friends for brunch the next morning.  Fun times!
Can you believe we have been together for 22 years?!!!

I'm still very good friends with all of these lovely ladies. xo

This is one of my BFFs Wendy who now lives in CO.

Gotta love the photo booth!

We love our great friends Sandi and Lucas!

My husband is the BEST!  It touched my heart this morning when he took his new blender outside to the backyard to make his protein smoothie...that way he wouldn't wake up me and the boys.  Isn't that sweet?! xo

This was taken the morning after the reunion.  We had brunch at the Windsor...yum!  Love these guys!  Some I've known since 7th grade!  Great weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment