Monday, January 19, 2015

My 40th Birthday & Wyatt's 8th Birthday!!!!! :)


My 40th birthday was AMAZING!  It started with Jerry going to get me a breakfast burrito before school...yummy!  At school I was greeted at the playground with flowers and cards from my students.  At lunch my 3rd grade team sang to me and brought in a cheesecake for dessert!  At the end of the day, my room mom's brought in a cupcakes, drinks, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers full of gift cards from my sweet class!  For dinner, my mother-in-law Linda took us to eat at Ah-So...delish!  When I got home my mom and dad surprised me with 40 glow in the dark balloons!!!  What a memorable day!!!  I'm spoiled!  

I can't believe I'm 40!!!
 
 When I asked Wyatt what he wanted to do for his birthday this year he said he wanted to go on a sleigh ride in Flagstaff!  So, our entire family headed up north for a wonderful weekend in the snow!  The kids loved the sleigh ride, staying at the Drury Hotel, and sledding on Sunday!  I can't believe that my baby is going to be 8 years old on Jan. 22nd! Wyatt is so loving, fun, and silly!  
Brody let Wyatt open up his birthday gift early so that he could use his Janimals in Flagstaff!  Have you ever seen such a cute puppy?!!!

Trixie didn't know what to think about this new puppy in the house!  Ha ha!
 
Sleigh ride at the Hitchin' Post Stables in Flagstaff, AZ.  I love this family of mine with all of my heart!!!  xo
 

I love this picture of my mom and dad!

We're off!  Woo hoo!  Our horses names were Jack and Daniel!  We had such a pretty view of the Coconino Forest on our ride!

Fun times with my crew!

Our boys are getting so big!

Happy 8th Birthday buddy!!!

After a stop to get warm by the fire and drink some hot cocoa, we were ready to head back to the stables. :)

We were so happy to find a sledding hill at Crowley Pit outside of Flagstaff!  Go Brody!

Wyatt wanted to slide down on his belly like a penguin!

This is one happy birthday boy!  He got to do everything he wanted in Flagstaff!!!

Brody and Tatum are so cute together!

Mom and dad loved watching the kids sled!

These boys loved having snowball fights more than sledding!  They couldn't get enough of it!

Amanda, Natalie, and Tatum had fun too!

Check out this snowman that the kids built!  Love it!

I'm so blessed to be the mother of these two boys!  It's my greatest pleasure being their mom and Jerry's wife!  Love them to pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment