Sunday, February 8, 2015

PITBBULL!!!!!!!

Last Friday night my sister Theresa calls me and asks me to go with her to see Pitbull!!!  I quickly got out of mommy mode (contacts were out, my hair was in a pony tail, and yoga pants on), got ready, and zipped over to her house.  One of her best friends was given four FREE tickets to Pitbull's private concert (300 people).  After pulling up to the club in Theresa's mini van with a HUGE red stop sign on the side that says "I Sell Girl Scout Cookies" we headed in.  Pitbull had just started singing my favorite song by him "Don't Stop the Party"!  We couldn't believe how close we were to him (about 4 rows back).  Theresa's friend Robin who got us the tickets was in the 1st row!  She yelled out that she was his biggest fan and he went over and kissed her hand!  I got it all on video with my phone!  We had the BEST night ever!!!!  
Pitbull was AWESOME!!!

Not a very clear picture, but the only one we have of us together!
 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment