Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Amanda's High School Graduation!!!

I couldn't be more proud of my niece Amanda!!!  She graduated from Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center (AAEC) last week.  It is a public high school that offers many college level courses in high school.  Some students were graduating from high school and also receiving their AA degree!  Amanda is going to go to college at Paradise Valley Community College.  It is a local college that she is familiar with because she took classes there while in high school.  She is working for Theresa as Eric needs transportation to and from therapies.  This past weekend Susie had a HUGE party for her and four other friends of hers that all graduated too (they've known each other since they were toddlers).  Mom and dad offered to have the party at their house with 100+ people!  Susie hired a DJ, their was swimming, and lots of food!  Everyone had a BLAST!!! 
That is Amanda on stage shaking her principal's hand. :)

Amanda with her good friend Gina! 

There's my girl!  I can't believe my first niece is old enough to graduate!!!  Love you Amanda Panda!

Way to go Amanda!!!

Party time at Grandma and Papa's house!!!

Photo both fun with her friend Tonia!

I think I know this crazy bunch!!!

Amanda, Noah, Deanna, Sean, and Anna!

YMCA!!!

Giddy up!  Amada with Deanna!

I love my sisters SO MUCH!

We're so PROUD of you Amanda! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment