Sunday, January 24, 2016

41 Sounds OLD!!!!

I can't believe that I turned 41 on Jan. 15th!  OUCH!!!  It sounds so old!  I sure don't feel 41!  I had the most wonderful birthday!  My hubby made me my favorite breakfast burrito to start the day, then I was surprised at school with A TON of cards, flowers, candies, gift cards, etc.!  At lunchtime, my co-workers took me out to eat and I got my favorite cheesesteak sub!  My friend Lisa made me a delicious homemade cake...YUM!  My mother-in-law brought in dinner from Oregano's that night and we watched a movie called The Martian.  What a day!  I also got to celebrate with my family at my mom and dad's house over the weekend!  My mom and dad made a fabulous homemade meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner.  YUMMY!  I feel so blessed to enjoy and embrace this wonderful life God has given me!  Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special on my birthday!  xoxo
My class totally spoiled me!  I had 8 vases of flowers!!!!  I had to go from teacher to teacher borrowing vases!  So nice to feel appreciated!  :)

This is the 3rd and 4th grade team eating out for my birthday!!! :)
Celebrating my birthday at Grandma and Papa's house!
Nice photo bomb Brodes!!!
So lovely! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment