Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day/ Papa's 78th B-Day

On Friday, June 17th we celebrated my dad's 78th B-Day by taking him out to eat for breakfast!  Happy B-Day Papa! xo
We celebrated Father's Day on Sat. with Jerry's dad.  We went swimming and had dinner together. :)
Breakfast in bed for this lucky guy on Father's Day!
Beautiful mass at St. Helen's Church to honor my dad and husband on Father's Day!
Susie and I represented the sisters because Tatum was in a play, so Theresa couldn't make it.  We miss you Robinette's!
Papa with some of the grandkids. Amanda was at her dad's. :)
We're so blessed to have Jerry be the example for our boys!  He is a wonderful father! We love his dedication to our family. xoxo
Cute card...money is always good!
Isn't this shirt perfect for my dad?!
I loved this shirt for my dad...so true!!!!  Happy Father's Day Dad!  We all love you and thank you for everything you do for all of us! We couldn't ask for a more loving and kind father/papa!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment