Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day!

We had a fantastic Mother's Day this year!  I woke up to a delicious breakfast made by Jerry and the boys.  I love the cards they made and the gift cards to pamper myself (massage and pedicure).  We went to mass, had a wonderful lunch, played cards, and then girls slipped out for a bit to see a new movie called Snatched (so funny).  We had a beautiful day together!  I love you mom!  Thank you for always being there for us!  You're one in a million! xoxo
We spent the day before Mother's Day with Jerry's mom!  We loved eating at Valle Luna! YUM!

Happy Mother's Day Mimi! xoxo

The boys made me a the best breakfast in bed!  The egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese was fabulous!

I love the handmade items as well as my new iPhone case and massage/pedicure gift certificates!  Feeling blessed!
The church was decorated so beautifully! 

These boys are my EVERYTHING!  XOXO





I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! xoxo

  

No comments:

Post a Comment