Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Father's Day! :)

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Jerry's dad, my dad, and Jerry for Father's Day!  We took Jerry's dad and his wife Debbie to Macayo's for dinner and it was delicious!  Sunday morning the boys and I made Jerry's favorite breakfast and headed to church to meet up with my family.  Papa picked JB's for lunch, so he could get his liver and onion sandwich.  We headed back to my mom and dad's and had fun playing card games and eating dessert (Papa's favorite rhubarb pie and my homemade cookies). YUM! :)
Happy Father's Day Eddie!

My dad with his three daughters who love him endlessly!

Papa with the grandchildren minus Susie's kids because they were with their dad. :)

BEST DAD EVER!!!!

My boys and I are so very thankful for Jerry!  He is such a great example for them. He's not only hard working, but extremely dedicated to his family!  I couldn't have asked for a better father figure and loving husband.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment