Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Joy Bus/ Super Leader Award/ Robots RULE!

 For this years Leader in Me project, my grade level decided to have our kiddos do acts of kindness for others.  We had some students set up lemonade stands to raise money for The Joy Bus, a local restaurant that delivers food to homebound cancer patients.  We were so proud of their efforts and loved hearing about their acts of kindness.  










I was given the Super Leader Award by Lisa Datema in Feb. 2020!  My class was so excited that I got to have the Vistancia shield!








I wrote a PEEF grant for $2,500 to include coding robots in my classroom.  I was so excited to be selected and was able to purchase 6 robots and 6 ipads for my kiddos to use.  Valerie Nash who is our districts Director of Technology asked if she could observe how I'm using the robots with my class.  I was excited and nervous for her visit, but it went very well.  Here are snapshots of her email to my admin. ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment