Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat...Smell My Feet...Give Me Something Good to Eat!

I think this year was a record for the boys being dressed and ready to trick or treat (notice it's not even dark yet). Here they are waiting for their first trick or treaters to come. They loved giving candy out as much as they liked getting candy from our neighbors. By the way, my boys LOVE blow ups...so we have them for every holiday. Fun, fun, fun!
Here they are by our newest blow up cat that Mama (my mom) bought them this year.


Here's Mimi with my boys and their cousin Devin who is here visiting from CA. They had so much fun together!


We had on Halloween music and the boys were totally getting their groove on.




We told the boys to make a silly face and this is what we got. Gotta love it! We had a wonderful Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment