Thursday, June 10, 2010

Angel Sparkles

Don't these guys look like proud little peacocks?! We're dog sitting for my sister Theresa for the week. The boys were so excited to have her stay. I couldn't have imagined how much joy and entertainment little Angel has brought our family. We've had water play with her, taken her for walks/dog park, brushed her, fed her, etc. Brody didn't want to goto vacation bible school today because he didn't want her to be lonely and sad. She cries when we put her in her cage when we leave the house and the boys can barely stand it. Awww...looks like we may start looking for a pup of our own. I knew the day was coming!


Here she is sleeping with Wy during naptime today. You can barely see her amongst all of the stuffed puppies in his bed.



Brody NEVER naps, but today he woke up at 5:30am to take Angel out to go potty. She refuses to use our doggy door, so the boys are really good about taking her our to go wee wee. So here's Brody passed out in my bed as I type this. Sweet Angel is watching over him. I can't believe she can even jump up on my bed (it's really high and she's soooo little)!

No comments:

Post a Comment