Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had the most AMAZING Christmas this year!  We're so blessed to have so many wonderful memories of these precious moments in time.
My sister Theresa with her kids Eric (17) and Tatum (8).  Christmas Eve Mass at St. Jerome's Church.

My sister Susie with her kids Amanda (15), Nick (12), and Natalie (12).

My family~Brody (8) and Wyatt (5)

Grandma and Papa with their 7 grandchildren.

Leaving cookies and milk for Santa...carrots for the reindeer.

Saying bye to Elfy...see you next year!

Wyatt got a stuffed yorkie from Santa.  He LOVES it!

Brody got a snowboard...he can't wait to use it!

Jerry's mom, sister, and her family joined us Christmas morning.  Here is my nephew Devin (7).  He loves his new game!

Jerry's mom and sister looking lovely.

We had a delicious dinner at my mom and dad's on Christmas Day!  We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and ate chocolate cake for dessert...Yummy!  God bless you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment