Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

We had so much fun celebrating New Year's Eve yesterday.  Wyatt and I were invited to a Happy "Noon" Year's Eve Party at his best friend Waylon's house.  The kids had a fun play date and then rung in the new year at noon.  Soooo fun!
Later that day we headed over to my mom and dad's house for a steak and crab legs family dinner.  Delicious!  The kids played and watched movies while the adults played Nerts, Elimination, and Tripoly I couldn't believe it, but ALL of the kids actually stayed up until midnight!   Happy New Year!!!
Happy "Noon" Year!!!  :)

My mom bought my sisters and I matching pajamas for Christmas!  I called them the Laura Ingalls Wilder pjs (from Little House on the Prairie). :)

Brody and Nick snuggled up watching a movie.

Wyatt looks comfy!

Pots and pans...check, party hats...check, noise makers...check...we're ready for the countdown!

Happy New Year!  May 2013 bring good health and happiness to all!!!  xo The Laubmeier Family
 

No comments:

Post a Comment