Friday, June 29, 2012

Rawhide!

We had the BEST time at Rawhide last weekend!  My mother-in-law invited us to stay with her in a FREE hotel room around the corner from Rawhide.  The boys had fun on the train, stagecoach ride, rock wall, petting zoo, panning for gold, burro rides, gun fighting show, etc.  Brody's favorite activity was riding the bull!  Wyatt wasn't tall enough to do that, but he got to pan for GOLD!  This boys loves money and he knows that gold = $.  Jerry and I even got hitched again (11 year vow renewal)!  The judge who married us was as drunk as a skunk!  CRAZY!  YEE HAW!
After dinner, Brody loved roasting his marshmallow for his smore at our table. Cool!

Great job Brody!

Cute cowboy!

Everyone there went to watch the gun show and we had the whole place to ourselves!!!  No lines...YAY!

I love this picture and I'm so surprised that it even turned out.  I took it with my phone and the stagecoach was a VERY bumpy ride!

I see GOLD!

Here we are with our wedding certificate after our ceremony.  The judge said for Wyatt to hold the gun on me so I didn't try to run away before the ceremony.  Brody was in charge of the rings.  I'll get you back for this one Linda!!!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment